How to cook Baked Halibut with Moroccan Spices
- 8 halibut fillets (about 6 to 8-ounce each and 1 inch thick)
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Brush rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Brush both sides of fish with oil.
- Mix ground cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne in medium bowl.
- Rub spice mixture all over fish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place fish on prepared baking sheet. (Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Bake fish without turning until just opaque in center, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer fish to platter. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve the Baked Halibut with Moroccan Spices with lime wedges.
The Baked Halibut with Moroccan Spices recipe easy to prepare and so good! Usually this dish is served on Hanukkah.
This recipe for Baked Halibut with Moroccan Spices serves/makes: 8
The Baked Halibut with Moroccan Spices recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked