4 - 6
How to cook Baked Herb-Marinated Shrimp
- 2 pounds uncooked medium to large shrimp with tails left on
- 2 cups fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley, thyme, oregano, etc.
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine chopped herbs, garlic and olive oil in a medium bowl or gallon-size Ziplock bag. Season with salt and pepper and add shrimp. Marinate in refrigerator 45-60 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and shake off excess oil. Spread shrimp out on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven 7 to 8 minutes, depending on size of shrimp, just until they curl and turn on opaque pink color.
- Serve the Baked Herb-Marinated Shrimp immediately or at room temperature or chill and serve cold.
The Baked Herb-Marinated Shrimp recipe very easy to prepare and so good! This dish is usually served on New Year's Eve.
This recipe for Baked Herb-Marinated Shrimp serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Baked Herb-Marinated Shrimp recipe is adopted from The Pasadena Star News - December 6, 2005.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked