How to cook Baked Lemon-Garlic Salmon Fillets
- 4 salmon fillets about 6 ounces each
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Set aside in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, balsamic vinegar, sugar, green onions, and cilantro. Pour marinade over salmon fillets cover, and refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange salmon fillets on a broiling sheet. Place in a preheated oven, and bake for 5 minutes. Increase heat to 500°F, turn salmon fillets, and broil 5 minutes more.
The Baked Lemon-Garlic Salmon Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, healthy, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 30 minutes.
Bake in the oven or grill 7 to 8 minutes per side.
This recipe for Baked Lemon-Garlic Salmon Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Baked Lemon-Garlic Salmon Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked