How to cook Baked Lemon Sole Fillets and Spinach
- 2 lemon sole fillets, about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds total weight, boneless and skinless
- About 14 ounces fresh spinach, trimmed
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable or fish broth
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Grease the bottom of a baking dish with half of the olive oil.
- Arrange the spinach to cover the entire bottom.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top.
- Pour the fish or vegetable broth over the fish and spinach.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the chopped bell peppers and carrot over the fish, followed by the onion and garlic and, finally, the tarragon.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the fish and vegetables.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Lemon Sole Fillets and Spinach hot.
The Baked Lemon Sole Fillets and Spinach
is a quick and easy dish to prepare and a healthy one too.
This recipe for Baked Lemon Sole Fillets and Spinach serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Lemon Sole Fillets and Spinach recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked