How to cook Baked Lime Mustard Walleye Fillets
- 4 walleye fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix together milk, lime juice, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the corn flake crumbs in a flat container.
- Dip the walleye fillets in the milk mixture and then in the corn flake crumbs, coat both sides.
- Place the walleye fillets on non-stick baking sheet. Spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Bake until lightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the fish and spray the other side with olive oil cooking spray. Bake until crisp.
- Serve the Baked Lime Mustard Walleye Fillets immediately while hot.
The Baked Lime Mustard Walleye Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Lime Mustard Walleye Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Lime Mustard Walleye Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Baked