How to cook Baked Lobster with Rice
- 2 fresh lobsters (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 cups white rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1 (4-ounce) jar whole pimento, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and pick your lobsters.
- Saute the onion, pepper, and mushrooms in half the butter and half the oil until the onions are translucent.
- Add the cooked rice and pimento and stir well.
- Saute the lobster meat in the remaining butter for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the sherry, salt and pepper.
- Pour the lobster mixture over the rice and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 15 minutes.
The Baked Lobster with Rice recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Lobster with Rice serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Lobster with Rice recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked