How to cook Baked Lobsters with Lobster Liver and Roe
- 2 split live lobsters
- Lobster liver
- Lobster coral (roe)
- 1 can drained mussels
- 2 ounces butter
- Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped chives or onions
- 4 teaspoons white wine or sherry
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cream butter with the lobster liver and any available lobster coral (roe) until smooth.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, chopped chives or onions, and white wine or sherry. If sherry is used, be sure to "flame" it first. (Heat, then set fire with match and allow it to burn out.)
- Drain mussels and fold carefully into the creamed mixture. Spread over the top of the lobster meat and fill the crevice in the shell.
- Bake in a 400°F (200°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster.
The Baked Lobsters with Lobster Liver and Roe recipe easy to cook and so good!
During baking time, prop lobsters so that they will not tilt and lose the butter mixture.
This recipe for Baked Lobsters with Lobster Liver and Roe serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Lobsters with Lobster Liver and Roe recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked