How to cook Baked Macaroni with Tuna
- 1 can (6 to 7 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (7 1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 6 cups boiling water, salted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can or bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 canned pimiento, chopped
- 1/3 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water in a large saucepan, stirring occasionally, until tender (about 7 to 10 minutes). Drain; return macaroni to pan.
- Add butter, 1/2 cup beer, contents of cheese sauce packet from dinner, and salt. Stir until butter is melted. Add tuna, green pepper, and pimento.
- Turn into a lightly buttered rectangular 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Combine remaining beer, dry milk, and eggs; pour over macaroni mixture.
- Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 1 1/2 hours, or until lightly browned on edges and set.
The Baked Macaroni with Tuna recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked Macaroni with Tuna serves/makes: 4
The Baked Macaroni with Tuna recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Baked