2 - 3 servings
How to cook Baked Mackerel with Tomato in Foil
- 1 fresh whole mackerel
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, squeezed through a garlic press
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 lemon, cut into half rings
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Gut the fish, remove the gills and rinse the fish well with cold water inside and out. Dry pat with paper towels.
- Mix garlic, sea salt and pepper. Add olive oil and a little lemon juice.
- Rub the fish with this mixture inside and out.
- Place the parsley sprigs and lemon slices in cavity of the fish. Top the fish with sliced tomato.
- Wrap the fish with foil and let stand to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 400°F (200°C) for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the parsley before serving.
- Serve the Baked Mackerel with Tomato in Foil with broiled or mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Baked Mackerel with Tomato in Foil
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Mackerel with Tomato in Foil serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Baked Mackerel with Tomato in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Baked