How to cook Baked Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple
- 2 mahi-mahi fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Dried thyme to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapples into a casserole dish and set the pineapples aside. Add the lemon juice, thyme and basil. Stir the mixture.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the fish fillets into the marinade for about 15 minutes.
- Once the fish has been marinated, placed it onto the foil-covered baking pan.
- Pour the juice marinade over the fish and add the milk. Make sure not to pour the milk directly over the fish.
- Top each fish fillet with chunks of pineapple then place the baking pan in the oven to bake.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve theBaked Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple right away.
- Goes well with brown rice and a side salad.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
The Baked Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple is an easy dish to prepare and a healthy one too. Simple recipe with lots of flavors!
This recipe for Baked Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked