How to cook Baked Marinated Pink Ling
- 4 pink ling (New Zealand ling) pieces (about 6 ounces each)
- 5 ounces dry white wine
- 1/5 cup brine from the pickled cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 onion, cut into half rings
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare marinade: pour wine and brine in a saucepan; add peppercorns, coriander seeds, mustard seeds and sugar. Heat the marinade to a boil.
- Season the fish with salt and put in a baking dish. Top with onion slices and pour over it the hot marinade.
- Send in the preheated oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 355°F (180°C).
- Serve the Baked Marinated Pink Ling hot with fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Baked Marinated Pink Ling
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Baked Marinated Pink Ling serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Marinated Pink Ling recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Baked