How to cook Baked Marinated Sea Bream for Valentine
- 2 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 1/2 soy sauce
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, grated on a fine grater
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed using a garlic press
- Juice from 1 lemon or lime
- 1/5 cup orange liqueur (Triple sec, curaçao, Cointreau, and Grand Marnier)
- Prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, lemon or lime juice and liqueur (dry white wine or sake). Add ginger and garlic. Mix well.
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish., maybe every inch or so. This helps the whole fish marinate evenly.
- Place the fish in large zip-seal plastic bag and pour the marinade.
- Marinate the fish for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Caver a baking tray with foil and grease it with olive oil.
- Bake the marinated fish in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 20-25 minutes until done.
- Serve the Baked Marinated Sea Bream for Valentine hot with seaweed salad and lemon or lime wedges.
The Baked Marinated Sea Bream for Valentine
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This sea bream recipe presumes previous marinate fish in a special soy sauce. This marinade gives the fish a typical oriental accent and savory flavor while baking.
This recipe is great for a light romantic dinner, so arrange it accordingly and get the perfect dish to celebrate Valentine's Day.
This recipe for Baked Marinated Sea Bream for Valentine serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Marinated Sea Bream for Valentine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked