How to cook Baked Marinated Whole Sea Bream
- 2 whole sea bream (or trout, sea bass, walleye),
about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- Zest and juice from 1/2 large or 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 bunch of dill, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Rub the marinade thoroughly into the fish both inside and outside.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated fish in a shallow ceramic or enameled baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven (350°F / 180°C) for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and fresh dill.
- Serve the Baked Marinated Whole Sea Bream hot with mashed potatoes or steamed white rice.
The Baked Marinated Whole Sea Bream
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Marinated Whole Sea Bream serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Marinated Whole Sea Bream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked