6 - 8
How to cook Baked Monkfish Tail
- 2 1/2 - 3 pounds monkfish tail, trimmed and skinned
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, cut into slivers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley and lemon wedges to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash the fish and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- You can leave the bone in, but if you prefer to remove it, the tail will need reshaping and securing with wooden toothpicks or cocktail sticks.
- Make incisions in the fish and push in the slivers of garlic.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and brush with olive oil.
- Place the fish in a lightly oiled roasting tin and roast for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked.
- Garnish Baked Monkfish Tail with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
- Serve the Baked Monkfish Tail with your favorite Tomato Sauce.
The Baked Monkfish Tail is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Monkfish Tail serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Baked Monkfish Tail recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Monkfish
Preparation Method: Baked