How to cook Baked Mussel with Roasted Garlic
- 12 ounces mussel meat
- 24 cloves of garlic
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 24 basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Toss the garlic with extra virgin olive oil and bake at 350°F on a sheet pan for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook the bacon until browned but not crispy.
- Place a clove of the garlic and a basil leaf on top of each mussel.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half and wrap around the mussel. Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 10 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp and the mussel meat heated through.
The Baked Mussel with Roasted Garlic recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Mussel with Roasted Garlic serves/makes: 4
The Baked Mussel with Roasted Garlic recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Baked