How to cook Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables
- 4 ocean perch fillets
- 2 potatoes, peel and cut into thin rings
- 2 carrots, peel and cut into thin slices at a sharp angle
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and julienned
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the potato rings in an even layer in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay the fish fillets on top.
- Next make a layer of sliced carrots, then layer of julienned bell pepper.
- Mix sour cream, eggs, salt and black pepper and spread over the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- Serve the baked ocean perch with vegetables warm.
The Baked Ocean Perch
with Vegetables is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked