How to cook Baked Ocean Whitefish Fillets with Mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds ocean whitefish (scrod, cod, orange roughy, Pollock or tilapia) fillets
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 15-20 crackers (crumbs)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut the ocean whitefish fillets into single serving size pieces. Rinse whitefish and pat dry. Sprinkle whitefish with lemon juice.
- Dip the whitefish fillets into melted butter. Place on a lightly oiled baking pan lined with foil. Spread mustard on each piece of fish. Cover the fillets with cracker crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
The Baked Ocean Whitefish Fillets with Mustard is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Ocean Whitefish Fillets with Mustard serves/makes: 4
The Baked Ocean Whitefish Fillets with Mustard recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked