How to cook Baked Orange Roughy Fillets
- 4 orange roughy (sole or other delicate fish) fillets, about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Place the orange roughy fillets in pan. If fish has skin, place skin sides down.
- Tuck under any thin ends or move even cooking.
- Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over fish.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Remove skin from fish before serving, if desired.
The Baked Orange Roughy Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Orange Roughy Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Orange Roughy Fillets recipe is adopted from The Betty Crocker Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked