How to cook Baked Orange Roughy with Herbs
- 4 orange roughy (or other white fish such as halibut) fillets, about 4 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup finely crushed saltines
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Melt butter. Combine crumbs, herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the orange roughy fillets in butter, then in crumbs.
- Arrange in baking dish and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily.
The Baked Orange Roughy with Herbs recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Orange Roughy with Herbs serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Orange Roughy with Herbs recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked