8 - 10 servings
How to cook Baked Parmesan Black Grouper Fillets
- 3 to 4 pounds black grouper fillets
- 6 slices Monterey Jack Cheese, 1/4-inch thick
- 10 tablespoons (1 stick plus 2 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- With a sharp knife, cut a pocket lengthwise in each fish fillet and a piece of Monterey Jack cheese.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter and stir in the mustard. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Dust the grouper fillet with flour and dip in the melted butter, turning to coat. Roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and brown the fish fillets lightly on all sides.
- Place the fish in an oven proof casserole. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 20 minutes.
The Baked Parmesan Black Grouper Fillets recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Parmesan Black Grouper Fillets serves/makes: 8 - 10 servings
The Baked Parmesan Black Grouper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Baked