How to cook Baked Parmesan Mustard Catfish Fillets
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 Tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine fresh bread crumbs
- Combine the jam, mustard, and cheese in a small bowl.
- Wash and pat dry the catfish fillets. Spread the mustard mixture on both sides of the catfish fillets. Cover each fillet with fine bread crumbs. Place in a lightly buttered baking dish. Recipe may be prepared to this point and held refrigerated until needed.
- When ready to served, place the baking dish in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Baked Parmesan Mustard Catfish Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Baked Parmesan Mustard Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Baked Parmesan Mustard Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked