10 - 12 servings
How to cook Baked Perch with Bell Pepper and Cheese
- 4 pounds perch fillets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 middle size onions, cut into half rings
- 2 red bell pepper, seedless and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cream 20-22%
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound hard cheese varieties (Parmesan, Gruyere, etc.)
- Fry the onion and pepper in olive oil.
- Cut the fish into 2-inch pieces and put on a baking sheet.
- To prepare the sauce: Combine cream, sour cream, dried fennel ad cumin. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Whip lightly until well mixed.
- Top the fish with fried onion and pepper, pour the sauce all over.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven to 355°F (180°C) and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Take out, sprinkled with grated cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Perch with Bell Pepper and Cheese hot.
The Baked Perch with Bell Pepper and Cheese
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Perch with Bell Pepper and Cheese serves/makes: 10 - 12 servings
The Baked Perch with Bell Pepper and Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked