How to cook Baked Perch with Mushrooms
- 3 pounds perch, dressed
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 3 medium sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons cream sherry
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Season perch with salt and pepper.
- Place perch in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mushrooms, onions, and green pepper.
- Spread vegetable mixture over perch.
- Combine orange juice, cream sherry, lemon rind, and flour in a saucepan.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently until mixture thickens.
- Pour sauce over fish and vegetables.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Baked Perch with Mushrooms is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Perch with Mushrooms serves/makes: 6
The Baked Perch with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked