8 - 10 servings
How to cook Baked Pike
- 3 to 4 pounds pike fillets
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 6 - 8 strips bacon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Melt butter; pour in a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Place the pike fillets in the butter; season with salt and pepper, and spread onion and green pepper over fillets.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over fillets with bacon strips.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Pike hot.
The Baked Pike recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Pike serves/makes: 8 - 10 servings
The Baked Pike recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Baked