4 - 6 servings
How to cook Baked Pink Ling in Horseradish Cream
- 1 pink ling (kingklip) body, without head and tail (about 1 1/3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 4 tablespoons cream 20%
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Mix well horseradish sauce, cream, salt and white pepper.
- Remove the fish skin and spinal bone. Cut into portion size fillets.
- Roll the fish fillets in flour and fry in olive oil on high heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Grease each fillet with horseradish-cream mixture.
- Send in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Serve the Baked Pink Ling in Horseradish Cream hot with mashed potatoes or cooked rice and a fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Baked Pink Ling in Horseradish Cream
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Baked Pink Ling in Horseradish Cream serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Baked Pink Ling in Horseradish Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Baked