How to cook Baked Pink Ling with Grapes
- 1 1/2 pounds pink ling (New Zealand ling) body, cut into 4 large serving portions
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2-3 cups grape juice
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Dry thyme to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups black and green grapes
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Put a few garlic slices in each piece of fish.
- Place the fish in a bowl with grape juice, let stand for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the grape juice. Season with salt, black pepper and thyme.
- Place the marinated fish in a baking dish, greased with olive oil.
- Put the tomato slices and black and green grapes between the fish pieces.
- Bake in a preheated to 375°F (190°C) oven for about 20 - 30 minutes (depending of the size of the fish pieces).
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve the Baked Pink Ling hot with bake grapes and tomatoes.
The Baked Pink Ling with Grapes
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Baked Pink Ling with Grapes serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Pink Ling with Grapes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: New Zealand
(more New Zealand