4 - 6 servings
How to cook Baked Pink Ling with Potatoes
- 1 pink ling (New Zealand ling) body, without head and tail (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/4 pounds potatoes
- 3-4 sprigs thyme
- 1 tablespoon seasoning for fish
- Lemon grass to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The fish body wash, dry and cut into 4-6 pieces.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and seasoning for fish. Let stand in a cool place for about 20 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, wash, dry and cut into thin slices. Season with salt and thyme; drizzle with the olive oil and mix.
- Lay the potatoes on a baking dish (or individual small skillet) and top with the fish pieces; add the lemon grass.
- Send in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 355°F (180°C). Once the dish is cooked, remove the lemon grass.
- Serve the Baked Pink Ling with Potatoes hot with fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Baked Pink Ling with Potatoes
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Baked Pink Ling with Potatoes serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Baked Pink Ling with Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Baked