How to cook Baked Pollock Fillets in Tomato Sauce
- 8 Alaska Pollock fillets
- 2 cups (500 mL) tomato sauce
- 1 bell pepper, any color, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Canadian cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange the Alaska Pollock fillets over the bottom of an oven-proof dish.
- Top with tomato sauce, bell pepper strips, chopped green onion and finally with grated cheese.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake into a preheated 350 degrees F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes, until fish is well done.
The Baked Pollock Fillets in Tomato Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
This recipe is good, prepared with any kind of fish.
This recipe for Baked Pollock Fillets in Tomato Sauce serves/makes: 8
The Baked Pollock Fillets in Tomato Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked