How to cook Baked Pollock in Vegetable Chainmail
- 3 middle pollock bodies (cleaned, without head and tail), cut into 2-inch chunks
- Seasoning for fish to taste
- Flour for breading
- 2 carrot, grated on medium grater
- 2 potatoes, grated on medium grater
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- Fresh vegetable salad for serving
- Fresh parsley and green onions for garnishing
- Season the fish with salt and seasoning for fish, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Roll in flour and quickly fry until golden brown. Remove the bones and lay in a baking dish.
- To prepare the "Vegetable Chainmail": combine grated carrots and potatoes; add chopped onion, Parmesan, egg and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- This mixture spread evenly on the fried fish pieces.
- Bake in a preheated to 355°F (180°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
- To prepare fresh vegetable salad: slice tomato and cucumber; drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil; season a little with pepper.
- Serve the Baked Pollock in Vegetable Chainmail hot with vegetable salad, garnished with fresh parsley and green onions.
The Baked Pollock in Vegetable Chainmail
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Pollock in Vegetable Chainmail serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Pollock in Vegetable Chainmail recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked