How to cook Baked Pollock with Vegetables
- 1 whole pollock (or any saltwater not too oily fish such as cod, hake and haddock) about 12 ounces
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 10 Brussels sprouts
- 10 small cauliflower florets
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 large mushrooms, cut into thick slices
- 1/2 lime
- 10 black olives
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish and remove the entrails. Cut off the head, fins and tail.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lay the fish in a deep baking dish and season with salt.
- Put 2 slices of lime into the belly and 2 of them on top of pollock.
- Arrange the vegetables, mushrooms and olives around and over the fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Cover with a lid or foil and bake into a preheated 355°F (180°C) oven for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Removed the lid or foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Pollock with Vegetables hot.
The Baked Pollock with Vegetables
recipe is very simple to cook and healthy too.
You can add a sliced onion before coking, if desired.
This recipe for Baked Pollock with Vegetables serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Pollock with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked