How to cook Baked Potato Stuffed with Sea Bass
- 1 (5-ounce / 150-g) fillet of sea bass, boned and skinned
- 1 medium potato
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Pinch dried thyme
- Ground pepper
- Peel and paper-thin slice potato.
- Arrange half of potato slices over the bottom of a small oven-safe casserole or ceramic gratin dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sit sea bass fillet over potato slices drizzle with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
- Cover sea bass fillet with remaining potato slices sprinkle with pepper and salt and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Bake into a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven, for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Use a variety of fish and different herbs, such as cod
, snapper, with basil, sage, parsley.... for this recipe. An easy baked dinner!
This recipe for Baked Potato Stuffed with Sea Bass serves/makes: 1
The Baked Potato Stuffed with Sea Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked