How to cook Baked Rainbow Trout with Vegetables
- 4 (approximately 6-ounce / 170-g each) rainbow trouts
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
- Bone rainbow trouts and place into a non-reactive pan or dish.
- Cover rainbow trouts with sauted onions, celery, green pepper, garlic and a can of Italian Stewed Tomatoes.
- Place in a 350 degree F oven and cook for 15 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Rainbow Trout with Vegetables serves/makes: 4
The Baked Rainbow Trout with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked