How to cook Baked Red Snapper Jewish Style
- 4 pounds small red snapper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup dark seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup pignoli (pine nuts)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Oil baking dish.
- Wash the red snapper and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle lightly with salt and place in baking dish in single layer.
- Dissolve sugar in vinegar and pour over fish. Pour in oil, then sprinkle with raisins and pignoli.
- Cover with foil and bake about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer until liquid is gone and fish is golden.
This recipe for Baked Red Snapper Jewish Style serves/makes: 8
The Baked Red Snapper Jewish Style Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked