How to cook Baked Red Snapper with Dill Sauce
- 2 red snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill or pinch of dried dill weed
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 fresh dill sprigs, or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Additional fresh dill sprigs, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, minced green onion, dill and ground pepper in small bowl. Set sauce aside.
- Place lemon slices in center of large sheet of foil. Top with sliced green onions and dill sprigs. Place fish atop onions and dill. Season with salt and pepper. Fold foil tightly to make packet.
- Place on baking sheet and cook until fish is opaque, about 20 minutes. Remove fish from packet.
- Garnish baked red snapper with dill. Pass the dill sauce separately.
The Baked Red Snapper with Dill Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Red Snapper with Dill Sauce serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Red Snapper with Dill Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked