2 - 3 servings
How to cook Baked Red Snapper with Tomatoes
- 1 whole small red snapper, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 ounces grated hard cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Dill to garnish
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and head.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water inside and out.
- Pat dry with paper towels, then rub with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Lay the fish on a baking dish.
- Rub the top of fish with minced garlic and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dried sage.
- Cut tomatoes into slices and arrange around the fish.
- Spread the sour cream over fish and sprinkle with remaining sage and grated cheese.
- Bake into a preheated 220°C (425°F) oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer the baked red snapper with tomatoes to a serving plate.
- Garnish with dill and serve immediately with side dish of your choice, for example mashed potatoes.
- Bon appetit!
The Baked Red Snapper
with Tomatoes is a very affordable and healthy dish. This is quick, trouble-free and delicious combination of baked fish and tomatoes.
This recipe for Baked Red Snapper with Tomatoes serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Baked Red Snapper with Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked