How to cook Baked Salmon
- 1 whole (2-pound / 1-kg) salmon
- 8 ounces (227 g) fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) fish stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) boiling water
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 mL) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Dress and clean salmon reserve.
- Mix together fish stock concentrate and boiling water.
- Boil spinach, uncovered, in 2 tablespoons (30 mL) fish stock concentrate and boiling water mixture, for 3 minutes.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, chopped onion and tomato cubes mix into boiled spinach.
- Stuff reserved salmon with spinach mixture sew-up salmon, using butcher thread.
- Transfer stuffed salmon into a baking dish.
- Cover and bake into preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Salmon serves/makes: 4
The Baked Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked