How to cook Baked Salmon Cakes
- 15 ounces canned red salmon, flaked
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs (2 bread slices)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, scallions, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture well to combine.
- Shape the mixture into 4 equal patties. Place the patties on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the patties in the preheated oven for 5 minutes on each side or until the patties are golden and heated through.
The Baked Salmon Cakes recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Salmon Cakes serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Salmon Cakes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked