How to cook Baked Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese
- 1 salmon fillet, without skin (about 7 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch cumin
- Sea salt and white ground peppers to taste
- Wash the salmon fillet and pat dry. Cut it into 4 strips, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Season with white pepper and marinate in soy sauce for about 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, garlic passed through press, egg, cumin and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Lay the salmon strips on the work surface. Spread with the cheese mixture and roll up (not too tightly).
- Fasten with a toothpick; place in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated to 355°F (180°C) oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese garnished with lettuce leaves.
The Baked Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked