How to cook Baked Salmon Steak with Mozzarella
- 3 salmon steaks (any type of salmon, for example Chinook salmon, Atlantic salmon, Coho salmon chum salmon, pink salmon), about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- Mozzarella, about 3-4 balls per serving
- 1/3 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Seasoning to taste (I used lemon pepper and Italian herb seasoning)
- Olive oil
- Basil to garnish
- Tomato slices to garnish
- Marinate the salmon steaks in Teriyaki sauce for about an hour.
- Lay each steak on an individual piece of foil, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place 3-4 mozzarella balls on each steak.
- Loosely wrap with foil (between the mozzarella and top of the foil should be a free space, otherwise mozzarella sticks to the foil) and tightly seal the edges.
- Bake into a preheated 200°C (390°F) oven for about 20 minutes.
- Carefully unfold the aluminum foil.
- Transfer the baked salmon steaks to a dinner plate and garnish with basil and tomato slices.
- Bon appetit!
The Baked Salmon Steak
with Mozzarella is a very affordable and healthy dish. This is quick, trouble-free and delicious combination of baked fish and mozzarella.
This recipe for Baked Salmon Steak with Mozzarella serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Salmon Steak with Mozzarella recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked