How to cook Baked Salmon in Cider
- 2 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup apple vinegar
- Spread onion slices in oiled oven dish slightly larger than needed to lay out the fish. Top with the salmon fillets, skin side down. Spread with the mustard.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet and sauté the ham and bell pepper briefly. Stir in the bread crumbs.
- Distribute this mess over the salmon fillets. Mix the cider and vinegar and pour around the fillets.
- Shove the dish into a preheated 350°F (180°C). degree oven, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until the salmon is no longer dark red inside.
- Serve the Baked Salmon in Cider hot.
The Baked Salmon in Cider recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Salmon in Cider serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Salmon in Cider recipe is adopted from John Owen recipes.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked