How to cook Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili-Mayo Topping
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Wash salmon fillets under cold running water and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. On a lightly-greased baking dish, arrange fish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and cheese. Spoon mixture over salmon and spread to fully coat top of fillet.
- In a 375°F (190°C) oven, bake for about 20 minutes, or until topping slightly browns and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili-Mayo Topping hot with steamed white rice and any your favorite fresh salad.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
The Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili-Mayo Topping recipe so quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
I love mayo on my salmon, it’s almost impossible to overcook the fish! The thin film of mayo slathered on top of the fillet creates a protective crust which keeps the fish super moist and flavorful, even if it stayed in the oven a tad longer than it should.
This recipe for Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili-Mayo Topping serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili-Mayo Topping recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked