How to cook Baked Sea Bass Stuffed with Rosemary
- 3 whole sea bass (or sea bream, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish, maybe every inch or so.
- Place 1 rosemary sprig and minced garlic in cavity of each fish.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in the oven using the oven grill at 400°F (200°C).
- Serve the Baked Sea Bass Stuffed with Rosemary hot with multicolored bell pepper slices and lemon rings.
The Baked Sea Bass Stuffed with Rosemary
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bass Stuffed with Rosemary serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Sea Bass Stuffed with Rosemary recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked