8 - 10
How to cook Baked Sea Bass with Chestnuts
- 1 whole sea bass (about 4 pounds)
- 2 cups chopped shrimp
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup grated apples
- 1 cup chopped chestnuts
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- Sprinkle sea bass inside and out with salt.
- Saute scallion, garlic, and mushrooms in oil until golden and combine with remaining ingredients except cider.
- Lay sea bass on large piece of aluminum foil and wrap, leaving a small vent at the top for basting.
- Place wrapped fish in baking pan and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 1 hour, basting frequently with the apple cider.
The Baked Sea Bass with Chestnuts recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bass with Chestnuts serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Baked Sea Bass with Chestnuts recipe is adopted from The Native Indian Cookbook - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked