How to cook Baked Sea Bass with Gremolata
- 3 whole sea bass (or sea bream, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 5 + 1 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To prepare gremolata: In a mixing bowl, combine 5 tablespoons chopped parsley, lemon zest, garlic and salt. Mix well.
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Stuff the fish with gremolata and slightly compact it.
- Caver a baking sheet with foil and grease it with olive oil.
- Lay the fish, brush with olive oil, lightly season with salt and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 20 minutes until done.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bass with Gremolata hot with easy side dish.
The Baked Sea Bass with Gremolata
recipe easy to cook and so good!
- traditional Italian seasoning of garlic, parsley and lemon zest. It is often used in its raw form, adding to the pasta to fish, to ossobuco or other dishes. In this recipe the aromatic blend is used to improve the taste and smell of baked fish.
This recipe for Baked Sea Bass with Gremolata serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Sea Bass with Gremolata recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked