How to cook Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Bell Peppers
- 2 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a microwave-safe dish with olive oil. Place the washed peppers and dried peppers. Bake in the microwave at full power 7 minutes. Put peppers in a plastic bag, tie it and allow them to cool.
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Lay the on its side on a flat surface. To remove the dorsal fin, make a deep incision on each side of the fin.
- Lift the backbone away from the flesh with your fingers. Pull the backbone gently away from the flesh. Cut the backbone near the tail and around the head with scissors. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut the peppers into half, remove the core and skin. Slice the peppers into strips.
- Place in the bowl eggs, peppers, sour cream, chopped greens and salt to taste, mix well.
- Put the fish on the belly, stuff with mixture into the incision. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Lay the fish on a baking tray covered with baking paper and place in preheated oven to 400°F (200°C), bake for about 40 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Bell Peppers hot.
The Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Bell Peppers
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Bell Peppers serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Bell Peppers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked