How to cook Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Vegetables
- 3 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 pound each
- 1 bell pepper, seedless and chopped
- 1 carrot, grated on medium grater
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes or 2 regular tomatoes, chopped
- 1 leek or onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of dill, finely chopped
- Sliced lime or lemon, for garnishing
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the onion, then add carrot and continue to stir fry a little.
- Add the bell pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add dill, salt and pepper; remove from heat.
- For the sauce, add oil to the bowl and squeeze garlic using a garlic press. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Stuff the fish with cooked vegetables.
- Place the stuffed fish in a shallow ceramic or enameled baking dish and brush with the garlic-oil mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven (350°F / 180°C) for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Vegetables hot with lime or lemon slices.
The Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Vegetables
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Vegetables serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Sea Bream Stuffed with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked