How to cook Baked Sea Bream Wrapped in Bacon
- 1 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 lime, cut into rings
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4-6 bacon stripes
- Olives, for garnishing (optional)
- Greens, for garnishing (optional)
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several diagonal slashes on the sides of the fish, maybe every inch or so.
- Lightly salt the fish inside, place lime slices in cavity and gill slits.
- Wrap bacon slices around the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375°F (190°C), for about 25-30 minutes, until the bacon takes on a golden crust.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bream Wrapped in Bacon hot with olives and greens.
The Baked Sea Bream Wrapped in Bacon
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream Wrapped in Bacon serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Sea Bream Wrapped in Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked