How to cook Baked Sea Bream in Foil
- 1 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon cut into thin rings
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (packed, leaves)
- Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the fish with the olive oil and season inside and out with salt and pepper. Place lemon slices and basil in cavity and sprinkle the fish with lemon juice.
- Wrap the fish tightly in foil and put into the preheated oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil and brown the fish under broiler for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bream in Foil hot with roasted potatoes, fresh salad, lemon rings and dry white wine.
The Baked Sea Bream in Foil
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream in Foil serves/makes: 1 serving
The Baked Sea Bream in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked