How to cook Baked Sea Bream in Ginger-Mint Marinade
- 3 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 1 inch fresh ginger root
- 8-10 sprigs fresh mint , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 lemon rings
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Peel and finely grate the ginger over a plate using the smallest side of a metal grater.
- Combine ginger, mint leaves, salt and olive oil, then pound into a mush in a mortar.
- Rub the fish with the ginger-mint marinade inside and out (leave a little marinade). Pace a ring of lemon and a sprig of mint in cavity.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into half.
- Pace the fish on a baking tray covered with baking paper, lay on top halves of cherry tomatoes, capers and pour the remaining ginger-mint marinade.
- Bake in the oven at 375°F (190°C) for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bream in Ginger-Mint Marinade hot with hot with easy side dish..
The Baked Sea Bream in Ginger-Mint Marinade
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream in Ginger-Mint Marinade serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Sea Bream in Ginger-Mint Marinade recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked