How to cook Baked Sea Bream in Puff Pastry
- 2 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye, perch, trout), about 1 pound each
- 1 package (2 sheets) frozen puff pastry (unleavened or leavened), thawed at room temperature
- 1 onion, cut into half rings (divided in 4 parts)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Juice from 1 lime or lemon
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll out slightly.
- Lay 1 part of onions, place fish on top.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
- Cover with second part of onions.
- Wrap fish in pastry and pinch the edges together.
- Grease a baking sheet or lay a baking paper.
- Place the fish in the pastry on a baking sheet. Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Sea Bream in Puff Pastry hot with lemon rings.
The Baked Sea Bream in Puff Pastry
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream in Puff Pastry serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Sea Bream in Puff Pastry recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked